How to choose the LED Energy Saving Lamp
- Brightness: The brightness of LED (LM) is different, the price is different. LED for LED lamp should be consistent with the laser level I standard.
- Antistatic ability: LED must have antistatic ability , long life, and high prices. Antistatic usually is greater than 700V this LED can be used for LED lighting.
- Color consistency: LED wavelength must be consistent, if request more consistent color, price is higher ,No LED spectrophotometric color instrument manufacturer is very difficult to produce pure color products.
- Leakage current: The big leakage current has short service life, so low price ,LED is a one-way conductive light-emitting body, if the re is reverse current, this is called leakage .
- Lighting Angle: When LED light-emitting angle use purpose is different ,the light angle is not the same. If Light-emitting angle is special, the price is higher. Such as the diffusion angle, the price is higher.
- Life: The LED qualityâ€™s Key is life, life is decided by the light fades. The smaller the light decline is, the longer the LED lamp life is, the higher the LED lampâ€™s price is.
- LED Chip: The LED luminous body is LED Chip, when LED chip is different, the price is very different. Japan, the United States of America wafer more expensive,normally Taiwan and domestic chip is cheaper than Japanese, American Chip(CREE).
- Chip Size: LED chip is calculated by side-length, bigger LED chipâ€™s quality is much better than smaller ones. The price is directly proportional to the size of LED Chip.
- Colloid: Genarally Ordinary LED colloid is epoxy resin, If LED Lamp plus with UV and fire retardant is more expensive, high-quality outdoor LED lighting should be UV and fireproofing. Each product has a different design, different designs for different purposes, LED lighting reliability designs include: electrical safety, fire safety, environmental safety, safty for machinery and health and the safe use time and other factors. From the perspective of electrical safety, shall be in accordance with the relevant national and international.standards.
- +86-755-8391 8797
- +86-755-8306 2997